Sunday 14 June 2015

Trinity Term, Sunday, Week 7, 2015

So . . . over a year since I've last posted. It has been a bit of a roller coaster and there has been a TON of work. In fact, I'm going to submit my dissertation tomorrow and I'm simultaneously experiencing utter terror and a wonderful feeling of relief. Anyway, I've been taking pictures even though I haven't been posting them. I hope you enjoy them!

The Radcliffe Camera. This is the History Faculty library and where I spent A LOT of time. 
The Bodleian Library. 

One of the outer passageways that connects the Sheldonian Theater courtyard to the Bodleian Library courtyard.

The Sheldonian Theater, where all Oxford graduations take place.

Oxford's very own 'Bridge of Sighs'.

Looking down the street outside the front of the Bodleian towards St. Mary the Virgin.

No idea what this building is. I just liked the windows!


The Natural History Museum in Oxford.

A funny little door in the wall of St. Mary the Virgin Church.

Gorgeous Magnolias on Broad Street.

Going from High Street to Broad Street.


Again, just liked the window:) 

St. Mary the Virgin Church.

A tree just across the street from my grocery store. This picture really doesn't do it justice.

The wisteria climbing outside my bedroom window. LOVE IT!



My street just burst into bloom about six weeks ago.

Please ignore the garbage cans. Just focus on the stunning climbing roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment