Sunday 17 November 2013

Week 6 - Sunday

And I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was without internet for almost a week and then had a presentation to prepare. The internet is back on and the presentation was Friday, so I've got more pictures to share. No particular theme this time - just some pictures that I took over the past week or so. Fall is finally here. The temperatures are getting cooler and the leaves are changing color. There are so many beautiful trees and lots of climbing ivy around Oxford - it makes it difficult to choose! Autumn is my favorite season and I've been taking pictures like crazy. I couldn't post them all so here are some of my favorite shots. Most of them were taken near my college, Wolfson, except for the church. That's at Keble College, where my Sources class meets. Beautiful!








No comments:

Post a Comment