Wednesday 21 May 2014

Trinity Term, Wednesday, Fourth Week, 2014

Aaaaaaand . . . I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. Real life can be such a pain. Anyway, I do have some pictures to share  - LOTS of pictures - so I hope you like them:) First of all, my parents were over to visit in April and we were able to do wonderful, touristy things and get loads of pictures. I won't be posting them all at once - I think we took about 1200 - but I'll dole out the best ones so I don't overwhelm the server. And Spring in Oxford is gorgeous so I have some shots of the beautiful flowers that have been popping up everywhere.

It is so hard for me to believe that I'm half-way through my third term here! The time has alternately dragged and flown and I am SO looking forward to being home next month for a few weeks. I have 13 months until I submit my dissertation and I know that it will be here before I know it. The idea of this blog is always in the back of my mind, prompting me to take pictures . . . so here they are! Enjoy:)


The first courtyard at Jesus College right after the gardener had worked his magic.


"When daffodils begin to peer,
With hey! The doxy over the dale,
Why, then comes in the sweet o' the year;
For the red blood reigns in the winter's pale."
- William Shakespeare

Yeah, so I'm a nerd. I own it;)


Such a beautiful place!



No comments:

Post a Comment